A Vision of Accessible Gaming for Everyone
Everyone-Games is a Team of Volunteers…
Promoting accessibility through online events, software solutions, games, social media activism, and working with game developers in the industry.
We ran a big online event for everyone to play their favorite games together on the 1st and 2nd of October, 2021, because everyone games. The second edition is scheduled for the 30th of September and the 1st of October 2022.
Play video games and tabletop roleplaying games online, learn tools to make gaming more accessible.
All proceeds from the event go towards developing accessibility options for partially-sighted, blind, and otherwise disabled gamers.
Panels from influencers on the following:
- Representation of Disabled Characters
- Accessibility in Video Game Design
- Accessibility in TTRPG Design
- And more!
Charity Partners and Fundraising
Everyone-Games is partnering with two amazing charities, in the field of accessible gaming. Click through for their profiles. Donate and join the Everyone-Games Tiltify team.
Find Us On Twitch And YouTube
In the Media
- Nothing to Lose – Everything to Game With Richard Bennett – The Living Blind Podcast, 2022
- Episode 59 – Survival of the Able (feat. Jacob Wood from Accessible Games) – A Couple of Characters Podcast, 2022
- The Living Blind Podcast Season 3 Promotional Video – The Living Blind Podcast, 2022
- Blind Knights: Phil In The Blanks About Everyone Games – Knights of the Braille Podcast, 2022
- Roll For Initiative – Hindsight is 20/200, 2022
- Raised The Game Newsletter – ukie, 2022
- Accessibility in gaming: there’s more work to be done – TechRadar, 2021
- Ep. 160 – Everyone-Games, A D&D charity event – We Speak Common, 2021
- DoubleDM #34: Everyone Games Charity Event – DoubleDM, 2021
- Pocketful of Radium (feat. Phil from Everyone Games & Jim from Knights of the Braille) – A Couple of Characters, 2021
hours minutes seconds
Everyone-Games 2022 on September 30th and October 1st