A Vision of Accessible Gaming for Everyone
Everyone-Games is a Team of Volunteers
Promoting accessibility through online events, software solutions, games, social media activism, and working with game developers in the industry.
We ran a big online event for everyone to play their favorite games together on the 1st and 2nd of October, 2021, because everyone games. The second edition is tentatively scheduled for 30th of September and 1st of October 2022 be on the lookout for updates.
Play video games and tabletop roleplaying games online, learn tools to make gaming more accessible. Attend panel discussions, game demos, and join giveaways from the accessible gaming community.
Any profits from the event go towards developing accessibility options for partially-sighted and blind, and otherwise disabled gamers.
Panels from influencers on the following:
- Introduction to TTRPG’s
- Writing and Playing Disabled Characters
- Accessibility in Video Game Design
- Accessibility in TTRPG Design
- Game Design
- Accommodating Visually Impaired Players at your table
- Running The Game
Exclusive gifts and first access from our sponsors and the option to play or spectate in all your favorite games!
Find Us On Twitch And YouTube
Everyone-Games streams live on the Everyone-Games Twitch channel. Follow to get notified.
Catch up on anything you missed on the Everyone-Games YouTube channel.
In the Media
- Accessibility in gaming: there’s more work to be done – TechRadar, 2021
- Ep. 160 – Everyone-Games, A D&D charity event – We Speak Common, 2021
- DoubleDM #34: Everyone Games Charity Event – DoubleDM, 2021
- Pocketful of Radium (feat. Phil from Everyone Games & Jim from Knights of the Braille) – A Couple of Characters, 2021
hours minutes seconds
Everyone-Games is partnering with two amazing charities, in the field of accessible gaming.