Saturday, October 1st 2022, on Twitch.
Taking care of our mental health is so important today especially with everything we have going on in the world right now, but how can gaming be a part of that mental health journey? We explored questions like that and more during this panel. Check out the discussion on how gaming is a gateway to many skills including problem solving, practicing empathy, connecting with others, and so much more. It can be an escape and an outlet, but it can also be a useful tool in allowing others to work through their personal struggles and trauma.
Moderator: Dani Marie AUC – Content Creator – Disability Advocate – @DaniMarieAUC
- Sean “Deity” Kelly – Influencer Relations Manager – Stack Up – @Deity7
- Zach “Reavantos” Kenny – Overwatch Program Manager – Stack Up – @Reavantos
- Naomi Hazlette. OT Reg. – Living Blind Podcast – @naomi_hazlett
- Dale – Owner of Wyrmworks Publishing – @WyrmworksDale
- Caleb Valorozo-Jones – Inclusive Designer – @qrnrd