Our mission is to promote gaming for everyone, regardless of who they are or where they come from. That means we strive to create an inclusive environment free from harassment.
This policy governs all panels, games, and activities that are part of the Everyone-Games event. All guests, attendees, participants, and staff are expected to follow this policy.
Everyone-Games is dedicated to providing a harassment-free conference experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of conference participants in any form. Conference participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the conference at the discretion of the conference organizers.
Harassment includes, but is not limited to:
- Verbal, written or other comments that reinforce social structures of domination [related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, religion,, or any other personal characteristic;
- Deliberate and continued dissemination of inaccessible content (generally understood to not comply with WCAG 2.1 Level AA);
- Sexual images in public spaces;
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following ;
- Harassing photography or recording;
- Sustained disruption of talks or other events;
- Unwelcome sexual attention;
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Participants should not use sexualized images, activities, or other material. Staff (including volunteers) should not use sexualized clothing/uniforms/costumes, or otherwise create a sexualized environment.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, event organizers retain the right to take any actions to keep the event a welcoming environment for all participants. This includes warning the offender or expulsion from the event.
Event organizers may take action to redress anything designed to, or with the clear impact of, disrupting the event or making the environment hostile for any participants.
We expect participants to follow these rules at all event venues and event-related social activities.
If someone makes you or anyone else feel unsafe or unwelcome, please report it as soon as possible. Harassment and other code of conduct violations reduce the value of our event for everyone. We want you to be happy at our event. People like you make our event a better place.
You may make a report by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
By now, we hope to have made it clear that harassment of any kind is not tolerated at this event. Our staff reserve the right to expel any participant who violates this policy. We would love to launch violators from a cannon or feed them to a dragon. Since we can’t, repeat offenders will be prohibited from attending future events.
Questions or Concerns
If you have questions or concerns regarding this policy, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.